The research group HECE, in collaboration with Deltares, organizes the 5th Symposium on Hydrological Modelling of the Meuse Basin on Thursday, 13th September 2018 in Liège (Aquapole building, Sart Tilman campus).
The updated programme can be downloaded here.
The objective of this yearly symposium series is to share and exchange knowledge related to hydrological modelling (in a wide sense) of the Meuse catchment on a scientific basis. For this year's edition, presentations are planned on the following topics:
- Hydrological modelling of the Meuse catchment
- Joint modelling exercise on comparison of hydrological modelling approaches
- Environment and water quality
- Management of waterways and reservoirs
- Sediment processes and sediment management
More information: http://www.hece.ulg.ac.be/cms/